FIGBIRD CONSULTANTS has well-established banking practice. We can offer clients a high quality legal advice across a range of banking products wherever it is required. We can advise banks, lenders, sponsors and borrowers on financing across every industry, commercial, financial and governmental sector. The success and rapid expansion of our banking practice reflects client confidence in our lawyers. Advocates of FIGBIRD CONSULTANTS are known for advice on the complex banking and transactions deals.
Our advocates of financial markets advise on existing and prospective legislation affecting banks and financial institutions, including RBI directives, capital adequacy rules. We advise banks, other financiers and borrowers on a broad range of secured and unsecured credit facilities. We also provide assistance in development of standard Loan Documentation.
We are able to provide legal service to banks and other financiers, with coordinated advice on taking security over property. We undertake banking litigation pertaining to banking frauds, recovery, cheque bounce, loans, letter of credits, financing, mortgages and financial restructuring.
The firm provides advice with respect to Banking & Finance services. The team assists its clients from term sheet to closing, basic restructuring to a complete range of legal, consulting and advisory services in the following areas:
- Securities & Exchange Board of India regulations
- Equity and debt public offerings
- Initial public offering
- Securitization of assets
- Drafting of financing documents such as loan agreement, security agreement, escrow agreement
- Due diligence of project documents
- Title search of the immovable properties offered as security
- Legal counsel for lenders/borrowers
- Corporate Debt Restructuring
- Litigation involving disputes
- Regulation of trading in securities
- Joint venture agreement and Shareholders Agreements in the banking and finance areas