FIGBIRD CONSULTANTS supports its clients in Corporate Advisory and Transaction Practice. With a rapid increase of multinational Corporations throughout the globe, there are many giant problems being faced by large Corporates in day to day affairs of the company in the context of financial and commercial transactions. Keeping in view and in order to fulfill our client’s requirements and to provide solutions under single platform. FIGBIRD CONSULTANTS emphasizes their practice in the following areas.
- Advising on issues in relation to investment by foreign companies in India.
- Drafting opinions in the context of global issues related to investment in FDI;
- Incorporation of Companies in India and Foreign Companies;
- Drafting Joint Venture Agreements and other agreements in relation to FDI;
- Drafting and negotiating of commercial agreements (such as shareholders agreements, franchises, leases, licenses, employment contracts, job works, bank / finance agreements, vendor agreements etc.);
- Drafting of notices / responses, board resolutions, minutes of meetings etc;
- Obtaining permissions and approvals from RBI for setting up of liaison office and branch office for foreign companies;
- Drafting of agreements and contracts for multinational companies in the context of real estate transactions;
- Obtaining all types of licenses, approvals, clearances and permissions in relation to EPF, ESI, Environmental & Contract Labour etc. under various Industrial and Labour laws;
- Advising on issues for setting up of five star hotels;
- Conducting legal due diligence for Checking and verification of title of properties;
- Filing of forms and seeking permissions/ approvals from Registrar of Companies.
- Assistance in creation and maintenance of corporate and statutory records, including those which are submitted to the registrar of companies, trademark registry, labour and industrial authorities etc.;
- Internal legal audits and review of compliances;
- Assistance in domestic inquiries;
- Dispute resolution options and pre-litigation strategies, including mediation.
The counsels of FIGBIRD CONSULTANTS advise on various transactional issues involving a wide canvas of domestic legislations, including investment norms, corporate law, labour and employment issues, contractual issues etc.